[Unban Request] Commander Fi5h
Your name: Commander Fi5h

Your ban ID: 29166

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 29500 Approved - "Random death-match, killing someone because they called you a vagina."

Involved: Adman, PineCone

Why we should unban you: I know that this Ban was only for a single day, but the thing is i do not want any more bans on my record. Earlier on today, i was banned for Random Death-matching, because i was called a "vagina". But this situation was misunderstood. From when i first came on the server, Bratset was giving me, aswell as PineCone alot of trouble. Not only did he use foul language, he also CDM'ed PineCone multiple times, and also raided us, aswell as stealing our car. I would have not killed him without a reason, but due to the fact that he had done several things to raise my patients, i killed him. He raided me, and stole my car, in which he took to his base which was a "doomfort", which therefore ment that i would not be able to get it back. In this series of events, i did not die, which meant that NLR did not apply. This meant that my Deathmatch for him was not random, due to the fact that he was giving me grief several times. (Raiding me, Stealing my car, Foul Language).

I just hope that you Admins/Moderators understand the fact that i really do not need any more bans on my record, and i promise you that i would not have killed him, if i indeed did not have a valid reason. I've started fresh, and i understand that killing someone without a reason is not allowed, which is exactly why i did not kill him without a reason. I killed him due to the grief that he had caused me whilst on the server, and i think that the reason why i killed him was actually acceptable.

Messages In This Thread
[Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by Commander Fi5h - 04-06-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by Adman - 04-06-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by NaVi - 04-06-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by NaVi - 04-06-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by NaVi - 04-06-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Commander Fi5h - by Adman - 04-06-2013, 07:13 PM