[Unban Request] Dark Sniper
His name: Dark Sniper

His ban ID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 24024 Approved - "Prop-climbing and attempted prop-kill, 10 bans in just over a month. LAST CHANCE" (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: -

Why we should unban him: Hello. The reason why i am posting a Unban request, for Dark Sniper is in fact because he is my brother. He has stupidly forgot his Forum account details, which is exactly why i am posting on his behalf. The reason why he wants to be unbanned, is because this is the first Role-playing community that he has visited, and he is only 11, hense why he does not understand the definition of "Understanding rules". He has apologized, and he would like to come back on the server, and all he wants is 1 more chance. I have gone through the rules with him several times, and he is now certain that he will obey the rules, and all he wants is 1 more chance, in order to try and do some role-play. I have explained to him in as much detail as possible, how to Role-play, and i am now certain that he understands all of the rules, and i believe that he can follow them. All i would like from you members of the staff, is to give my brother one more chance. I will understand if you do not want to unban him, as he has had alot of bans in a short period of time, but all i would like you to do is just quickly read through this, and give your decision on wether he should be unbanned or not. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
[Unban Request] Dark Sniper - by Commander Fi5h - 04-04-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Dark Sniper - by Adman - 04-04-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Dark Sniper - by Adman - 04-04-2013, 07:30 PM