Ban Request ( [FL:RP] Crippled Parrot,Moviair,Mikkel[DK]SoloTeamPlayer554,
Name of player: [FL:RP] Crippled Parrot(Leader),Moviair(Right hand man),Mikkel[DK],SoloTeamPlayer554.(Rest were just back up id say)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60103423 (Im not sure do I put my steam id or the other persons, but I changed it to Crippled parrots one)

Time in GMT: 2:15 Pm GMT (Approx.)

Server:Evo City v33x

Summary:Yesterday, cops came to my house, raiding the place, yes they found contraband, but in the result a bunch of guys ended up raiding 25 pots from my house, I really think its the same people as today as its the same house and they have the tides truck and so on. Today I get raided againw ith a tides truck, cops come tho, but I end up losing 8 pots, then again today, which I got fraps of this time, they came again with their Tides truck, as I seen on my camera and quickly got home and started to fraps, as they had the tides truck at my front door and they were loading pots in the back, I got killed, for no reason. But as I know it is against the rules to raid without a good reason? I litteraly only got the house, I suppose they know me that I like to grow weed, and they come again and raid all my pots. Its happenign alot, and its really ruining my gameplay, and befoire you guys say Im camping as a BMD Im not, I just place my pots, and go to town, I even make adverts that I sell stuff and so on. Id really like this to come to an end and have some action taken as its really upsetting for me as I try very hard to get them pots togheter, looking for people and so on, and each time they have no reason whatsoever, i asked before is the reason " just to steal goods" a good reason I was told its not... and they didnt even give me a reasonn.. please help admins.

If I am wrong in anyway, or soemthing which I didnt understand, Im sorry and elt me know of it, but really I cannot imagine what they were doing here that was fine....

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQpJOSWsdvU

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request ( [FL:RP] Crippled Parrot,Moviair,Mikkel[DK]SoloTeamPlayer554, - by Dron2666 - 03-02-2013, 07:48 PM