PandiZz Ban Request.
Your name: Bluorb/PandiZz, Mr.Wolfyboy

Your ban ID: 25433

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Promoting extremely aggressive rp / Random hosage / Trying to get into gun fights on purpose

Involved: Ted - International Lover, Mr.Wolfyboy.

Why we should unban you: Now i know what i did wrong, and i wont do it again. Sorry to Ted - International Lover.

Well, my friend went into the shop and told the gun dealer "Im collecting protection money for the boss". Then he said "fuck you". When he didnt cooperate, i went into the shop and got everyone out of the shop. "It would be a shame if this nice shop was set on fire." " I bet noone would go to a gunshop where its hot... and its burning." Etc.

My friend started keypad cracking the door, and there was cops comming and we wanted to push him. So i bounded his hands. Right afterward it stood something like **Help, im having 2 heavily armed men that threatens me at the gun shop there**.
Then i tranq'ed him and right afterwards it came 2 cops. " You have a hostage?" - cop. "Yeah! If you dont leave our sight we will kill him."

Right afterwards one left, and i unhostage'd him, and tranq'ed him afterwards. On the way out, my friend tossed a molotov at the shop. A guy sent me "Shoot the trabant". And right afterward's a Trabant drived directly at me, so i shot it. Afterwards my friend was yelling, take the car! And i refused and ran into the tunnel and up to the right.
And there i was banned.

Im not asking to get unbanned, i understood what i did wrong and i wont do it again, i just think 2 months alittlebit too extreme.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.

Messages In This Thread
PandiZz Ban Request. - by Azog - 02-22-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: PandiZz Ban Request. - by Fultz - 02-22-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: PandiZz Ban Request. - by Azog - 02-22-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: PandiZz Ban Request. - by Fultz - 02-23-2013, 02:14 AM