BR on Indie / |29th|Rct.Original / omfgassassin
Names Of Players: Indie , |29th|Rct.Original , omfgassassin

SteamIDs: (in order from top) : STEAM_0:1:11464138 , STEAM_0:1:54497656 , STEAM_0:0:42512901

Time in GMT:: GMT -7 about 7-8pm

Server: rp_evocity_v2p

Summary: Indie : Mass Prop Pushing and prop killing. |29th|Rct.Original : Mass Prop Kill. omfgassassin: Prop kill

Evidence:

INDIE [Image: wpr7p.jpg] , you need to open this image in a new tab to see the owner of the prop [Image: 28vg3rk.jpg] , (He was the only other Gundealer other than me at the time) evidence : [Image: 20f48yv.jpg] , Here is a stack of his props that he was spamming all over gun dealer spawn too : ( you need to open this in a new tab to see who owns the props) [Image: 2lcyccz.jpg]

|29th|Rct.Original : this kid was running around prop killing yelling "i dont give a fuck if i get banned" heres the evidence of prop kills ; [Image: t5kmmc.jpg] , (him holding a prop as blood is all over the ground from him prop killing already) [Image: 34eaofo.jpg] , heres some more of him trying to prop kill me and a SS officer: [Image: 2q9criq.jpg] , [Image: 34nlk7l.jpg] , [Image: 2d000i8.jpg]

And finally omfgassassin evidence:
[Image: w9fspd.jpg] , him throwing the couch at a Random citizen [Image: 2lkp3yb.jpg] , in this photo he is about to throw the couch at the nexus where if you look closely a Officer and security gaurd are standing [Image: f0zxg0.jpg] , now if you look just at the front of the nexus u can see a floating couch thats about to land on the same officer [Image: 10df61g.jpg]

Thats it for now!! comment if you got more evidence and or were there and can support this!!!

Thanks
-White Widow
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]

Messages In This Thread
BR on Indie / |29th|Rct.Original / omfgassassin - by WhiteWidow - 02-21-2013, 03:43 AM