Unban Request ☢ ☭-{ BigNOOB }-☭ ☢
(02-12-2013, 09:40 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I see dead bodies spinning inside a wicked contraption, do you think I'll think it's for RP purposes?
Especially with the huge mingefest that was going on, I did not have the time to ask for explanation and by the looks of it, it needed no explanation.

I would agree on lowering your ban to perhaps a day, seeing the circumstances and it was a public build.

Next time, to avoid confusions and mistakes like this one, please build these kind of experiments in concealed areas, especially when the server is mingey. To me it looked like a deathtrap that was not intended for RP purposes, and the dead bodies inside tipped it off.

Like I said, I'd like the ban to stay on record, however in my opinion it could be lowered.

Well yes I did wrong thing that I tried to fix it in public, but I did that because there really was a mingefest going on and they CDMed me all the time when I tried to go to the MTL fixing that. Then when I got CDMed another time and I got nervous. I thought that I could fix it quickly and I knew that some of the minges will be amazed of it (For some reason they were).
But thank you anyway for even decreasing the ban duration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request ☢ ☭-{ BigNOOB }-☭ ☢ - by -{BigNOOB}- - 02-13-2013, 03:09 PM