Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community
Name: Darkkel (and surely a part of the community)

Time/Date: 10th February 2013 at 2:43 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16896958

Name of Administrator: Ruxandra

Evidence:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid213197

There isn't alot to say except that it's exactly the sort of attitude players really don't want to see or face. I don't even remember since when "Don't care" is a reason to lock a thread.

If a real good reason was given, okay, lock the thread and let it die like any other "Ohmagad admunz aer suuu baaad" thread. But there, it just showed a serious lack of respect toward players and, obviously, the FL community.

Even more, she's meant to represent the admin team. Does that meant all of you, admins, don't care about legit opinions or questions ? Is that so ? I really doubt it since most of you really care about our opinion, including SoulRipper who was kind enough to re-open the thread.

And on a side-note : Being an admin on forums AND in-game just get you biased, even if you think you're not. The result is that sort of actions being taken, actions against players wanting to show their opinion about IG admins.

And yes, I dare to do an abuse thread about this, as I really feel something should be done, even a warning.

Have a nice day anyway,
Darkkel

Messages In This Thread
Ruxandra - Lack of respect toward the community - by Darkkel - 02-11-2013, 07:39 PM