Unban Request-TheLemonator
(02-03-2013, 05:13 PM)Termin Wrote: Lovely. I don't care that you donated, doesn't give you any rights.

As you can see from the screenshot you had a 1x1x1 block with a winch, with the winch going across the road, if you want to test things do them in private, or on a singleplayer game. An RP server is not the place. It is up to me to decide the punishment, and however you say this deserves a blacklist, I was not on the server to do so. Therefore you got a ban.

I am willing to reduce it to 1 day, but from your attitude and your constant mentioning of the fact you donated makes me want to leave it so you learn that donators do not have an advantage.

I wasn't attempting to come across that way, just explain my frustration as i had just donated.I thought it should have been a blacklist, im not trying to say i have a special rights, im just trying to get the frustration across. Put yourself in my shoes for just a minute, i had put 40 hours+ into the server, worked hard to get a nice car (Mustang) and had just donated to get myself a suit and some extra bonuses. I then find to my surprise im banned in a situation where it should have beena blacklist, sorry if i came across in quite a rude and arrogant way but i was very frustrated with the situation.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request-TheLemonator - by TheLemonator - 02-03-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Unban Request-TheLemonator - by StormPooper - 02-03-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: Unban Request-TheLemonator - by Termin - 02-03-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Unban Request-TheLemonator - by TheLemonator - 02-03-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Unban Request-TheLemonator - by Termin - 02-03-2013, 05:45 PM