[Unban Request] Giant Pony
My Name: Giant Pony

My Ban ID: 21965

Banned By: [FL] Grubs

Reason: Skybox, and attempted rdm.

Involved:

Why We should Unban You:
This is the second time i have been acused of something without the admins asking me why or anything. Now i am not even asking for a full Unban the skybox was completly my fault, although i have read the rules several times and i guess that one slipped my mind because i dont recall that being a rule. I want to be banned for less time. The dude i "attempted to rdm" was punching me constantly before that he brought me down to about 80 hp. i told him ingame if you hit me again ill stab you. he hit me again and ran away, i let him get away because i knew i would probably see him again later. i did see him again, that is why i stabbed him because he was non stop punching me before that. so maybe get the full story first. also, disabled only saw me run up and stab that guy, he never asked why. in the video he put up i yelled "i told you not to punch me again!!!" that is why i stabbed him. thank you for not getting my story. also why is it that i see people get banned on the server for "mass cdm" for 1 day, and i get banned for 3 days for a prop not hurting anyone which i then got rid of after i wanted to test hydrolics cause i was confused (granted, not the best place for that Tounge) but i did not try to rdm anyone he had that comeing to him!

Now that i have read the rules from here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
i have came to the conclusion i would like much much much much shorter ban or a full unban, infact the reasons you banned me for are both invalid. i did build in a public place, but that is not why you banned me. that is the only rule i broke. the rules say nothing about skybox, or anything like that. my prop was supported because it was frozen and at the time not in the air and if it was in the air it would of been supported by the hydrolics. My final note is that if people publicly build on the server they do not get banned, it simpily gets deleted by a admin. if the person constantly builds it may come down to a blacklist or a ban, But i only did this one time! But i would like to be unbanned because you did not list the correct rules that i broke in the ban.

Messages In This Thread
[Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-17-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-18-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Giant Pony - 01-18-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [Unban Request] Giant Pony - by Adman - 01-19-2013, 11:19 AM