Surely this can't be right...
Quote:I was told to go down there under orders from two different people: The Head of Secret Service and The President. If I had refused to follow orders I would've run the risk of being demoted, so I was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Blatant lie. I was the HSS at that moment and didn't order you to go there at all. I even asked you WHERE you were, and you told me you were at the villas. The only thing I ordered you was to come back at Nexus once the raid was finished. And that was ordered when you passed in front of me, going to backup the first cop requesting the warrant (TomZ at that moment, if I remember well).

You arrived on scene and requested, yourself, the warrant along with TomZ. SS right below of the chat were you ask the warrant along with TomZ. (PS, the screenshot has been taken during the ... fixing with Salinsky and Narcotic at the villas place. I, indeed, was there as backup.)

[Image: hl22013-01-1514-29-40-24_zps93325ac8.png]

Please, do not tell that the president (AFK or barely even giving attention to what was going on) or me ordered you, as we just didn't.

Why did you ask the warrant along with TomZ ? Because you HEARD contras inside the villas. That point was proven impossible by the Corleones later. So, really, you and TomZ are the only one to be blamed in all this. Not Salinsky for blacklisting you nor the president or myself for ordering you (as we didn't).

Quote:I had just come from one raid as a Secret Service Agent near the Nexus with another colleague of mine (RP name: Eric Wright A.K.A Steam ID: Tomz) and I got news over the radio from the Head of Secret Service (who's name I can't actually remember) that he had heard the sound of Contraband at a house near the Corleone family mansion. The president told me and all available units to run down there and check out what was going on, so I did.

I was exactly at the Nexus lobby, guarding the gate I built myself. How could I be at villas hearing contras ? Really ? How ? You even crossed me there (at the lobby) yourself !
The president was not really giving attention to that raid, only the commander (Windrop or something like that) asked once all officers to go there, I asked if the officers on scene needed SS backups, and it has been confirmed, so I came and arrived there just to fall on a bunch of people middle of a complainfest with Salinsky being abit lost of what was going on.
And then, as you can see on the screenshot upper, Kirk Moody (You, if I remember well ?) asked all units to go to the Corleones villa.

All of this started by TomZ requesting a warrant for hearing contras, then by you by requesting the same warrant. You were the 2 first ones on scene, noone asked you to be there or check Corleones.

Messages In This Thread
Surely this can't be right... - by floorman - 01-15-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by Termin - 01-15-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by floorman - 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by Salinsky - 01-15-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by floorman - 01-15-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by Fillehh - 01-15-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by Narc - 01-15-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by Salinsky - 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by floorman - 01-15-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by Salinsky - 01-15-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Surely this can't be right... - by floorman - 01-15-2013, 04:24 PM