Military schooling and subjects
If you still need any help or advice feel free to contact me, i was is the BAF (british armed forces) for 8 years. 4 of which were spent with the RMC's (Royal marine commando's). anyway any advice or career planning i am your man, that stands for anyone if you are thinking about joining the military especially the British i can help also zaeed massani used to be a para so he can help too! Cheese

(01-15-2013, 02:21 PM)Faustie Wrote: Stop considering what grades you need for infantry, and start considering what grades you'll want on your CV at the end of your military career. You won't be an infantryman forever, and once that ends you're going to want decent grades. Via military, I'd really recommend taking subjects suchs as maths, chemistry, physicst - You said you were interested in being an engineer, well, military experience + those grades would make a very nice combination. You won't get to the highest paid branches of engineering i.e. nuclear/chemical unless you do further schooling after military, but you'll have a good basis for civil, mechanical, possibly electrical engineering depending on what you do.
Also this is great advice seeing as after the military I am now training to be a sodding P.E (sports) teacher!

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Messages In This Thread
Military schooling and subjects - by Swifte - 01-13-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: Military schooling and subjects - by Swifte - 01-13-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Military schooling and subjects - by Swifte - 01-15-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: Military schooling and subjects - by Swifte - 01-15-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: Military schooling and subjects - by Faustie - 01-15-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Military schooling and subjects - by D0ctor - 06-08-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Military schooling and subjects - by Swifte - 06-28-2013, 07:46 PM