Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
(12-30-2012, 02:46 AM)pvt pyles 95 Wrote: I kept walking into the lobby, and every time, George would try and taze/shoot me for no reason at all. I would even get killed by him then return say, 15minutes later, and he would do exactly the same by just tazing anyone in the lobby, so he was metagaming for a start.

As you can see, we tied him up to stop him fail RP'in all the time. I then hired jacob and some other guards to help me de arrest a friend in jail who had been arrest, george had already been killed in that 2nd video and he came straight back up so we tranq'd and tied him.

George the gundealer was actually with me selling stuff when i saw my friend getting arrested, so he followed me, he didnt shoot anyone he was just with me so he could complete the sale after.

That's a lie. I never tazed you for no reason. I tazed you for being in the garage and also for being behind the desk (by the elevator to be more precise) [I have this of film]. I wasn't metagaming as I only tazed you when you went somewhere where you shouldn't of been.

I was tied up in the first video after I walked into the Nexus and saw you tying up someone else. Then one of you puled out a tranq and shot me [I'll upload it if you want].
If I died in the second video wouldn't there be a NLR timer? Also, I'll upload the first part of that video if you want?

The gun dealer was you friend. He mainly caused distractions so you could tie someone up when they weren't looking by he also did equip weapons.

Quote:"2. We didn't shoot people randomly that is complete bollocks. We only shot when you had weapons drawn as we aren't going to try and taze you."

Of course you didn't. And you say you only shot when we had weapons drawn? Ahh you mean the times when you pulled a gun out and killed us breaking fear rp.

Nope, we always had are weapons drawn when things were getting tense in the Nexus.

Quote:"4. Send a /request. We didn't receive one request about this. Plus, how can we see this when we were were in the Nexus? (RDMing should be reported to an admin anyway)."
Why would we /request when you did jack all, and we were aware about this. The cops were often the ones doing the damage.

If you're not going to send one then we won't know about it. We're not mind readers.

Quote:"5. We didn't break NLR. You tried to go speak to him. Great way to show a non-aggressive attitude to cleaning up the city."
You died in the lower floor next to the elevator, then come straight up the cells using knowledge from the previous life.

Wouldn't there be a NLR timer? I will upload the rest of the video like I said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029 - by GeorgeTheBoy - 12-30-2012, 03:13 AM