Poll: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
support
88.89%
24 88.89%
no support
11.11%
3 11.11%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

police commander must be different from police officer
Title of Suggestion:police commander(chief of police) must be able to do more then officer

Description:at the moment a police commander can do barely anything else than what a normal officer can do, in real-life this is different and it makes no sense really
I suggest the following:a police commander should be able to also place warrants and should be listened to by police officers,90% of police commander become it just for the extra 50$ and never say anything,and when you are police commander and you actaully say stuff like:'guys let's check that suspicious looking boarded up house' 90% of the officers are like:man don't give us orders only president can do that.Police commander needs to get more respect and extra commands like /warrant.

Edit:I also suggest adding a 5 hour requirement if this will be approved,else new people will play it and demote/warrant people for fun/wrong reasons.
the requirement shouldn't be higher than this.

Why:because if u have a president doing nothing someone needs to take control and that someone should be someone with a high rank in governement:police commander

PS:i did read the not wanted suggestions but i don't really think these are new guns or stuff for governement/police and these are realistic and not super OP

Messages In This Thread
police commander must be different from police officer - by ash ketchup - 12-17-2012, 03:43 PM