[Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I²
(12-18-2012, 08:01 AM)Termin Wrote: Removed and warned. I will happily close the clan if you fail to abide by forum and server rules.

Feel free to close the clan if you feel the need, but don't forget I didn't break the rules by posting this in my clan thread, it was not insulting at all.
If you could just quote the rules I have broken by posting this you can do what you want.

Insulting is calling someone a swearword, logging their demotion in our clanlogs isn't disrespectful nor is it an insult.
So if I fail to abide the forum rules please be my guest and tell me what rule I have broken.

I shall be the judge of what I deem clan related or not, you don't even know the reasoning behind it.
This clan was founded during the times I was banned by Salinsky, and so being Salinsky delayed the existance of this clan and his ban had given me the time to work out the entire clan and it's goals.
So in my eyes his demotion is a sort of "victory" for the clan as he was the cause for the existance of Invictus Imperii to be delayed.
And that is how his demotion is related to this clan.
I didn't use any inappropriate terms or any insults at all in the logs.
So before you go throwing round warnings and closing clans/threads get your facts straight and don't assume random shit.

Maybe you should follow the example of the mod right above you where asking a simple question would have prevented this and I could have explained what the reasoning behind it is.
Before you warned me so you could see that it actually is clan related and not some random shit here to get you guys mad, again.
-Signature removed-

Messages In This Thread
[Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by s.J. - 12-12-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by Biowulf - 12-12-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by s.J. - 12-16-2012, 09:32 PM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by Haarek - 12-17-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by s.J. - 12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by Termin - 12-18-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by s.J. - 12-18-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by Toxic - 12-18-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: [Agr.] "Invictus Imperii" I² - by Termin - 12-18-2012, 02:46 PM