Unperma Request #Final - Pantix
Your name: Pantix

Your ban ID: 17507

Banned by: Jamie - Salinsky

Reason: As the former ban request, (using an alt account) I was forgived by Salinsky. But Ruxandra didnt accept it because of the ban was under 24 hours. (The first one) And i respect that.

Involved: "All Admin's are okay to write their opinion" - Since Salinsky forgave me, and i guess thats okay then.

Why we should unban you:
Well at first, i am already writing after 1 Day. Means i really want to have another chance.. I am just pointing out, i was a really good Corleone member (Means i was good at Mob RP'ing) And i really loved it.. I loved to be a Bodyguard/Security guard for anyone too. I am working from 6:00 to 15:40 everyday.

And when im home, i am of course eating, and if i have any deal's or idea's with my friends im going out, doing something. But its winter time, and i really want to have something to do in the vacation. I got almost no money for parties. And i am buying Christmas gift's. So i just want to have something to do in The vacation. I would really, really respect if the Admin's would just let me do this one single time.. I was being a good RP'er and i learned alot from example (BloopzTV, Laizel, and alot of RP'ers) They even told me what NOT to do, if i was misunderstanding the rules. And i loved that, i loved the teamwork in the Server.

How i could possibly change the Community, and minge activity. I talk abit with Adman, and could contact him anytime, if he is not sleeping, or offline. I would download Fraps, and record it, for the community. Would be a big step up for all of the "Serious" player playing in the server, and like myself. I hate when minges rdm's or cdm's.
I would change alot.. And i hope you trust me in this.

I got Salinsky's forgiveness yesterday. Which i am truly glad for, but Ruxandra denied me. And that is okay. I just ask for one more chance, would be really greatful if you could do this one thing for me. Would be a gift from you admin's to me.. I love the server, and it inspires my future (As a Security Guard, or Police officer, i am not lying) I'm not sure what it is called on english. But im making houses, table's and stuff. You know, working with Tree. And i am getting tired of it, the RP server really gave me new perspectives on life, i know it sounds crazy guys.. But i love this server, and i am donating as soon as i come in. (It doesnt cost alot.) And would be great for me. - Please forgive me All Admin's. Would be grateful for this one gift. (sorry for the bad english grammar some places)
- Your Pantix. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by pantixleet - 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by Ruxandra - 12-10-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by Salinsky - 12-10-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by Adman - 12-11-2012, 04:32 PM
RE: Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by Adman - 12-11-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by Salinsky - 12-11-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by Jamie - 12-11-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: Unperma Request #Final - Pantix - by Adman - 12-12-2012, 03:41 PM