[Guide] Being Arrested
Sadly, FL needed this kind of guide. Many of you are wondering why people cry out "random arrest". I finally know the solution: (I was bored in school. And yes, the following example was inspired)

Imagine two pupils in class, perhaps 8th-graders. They talk to each other in class until the teacher notices and warns them. One of them shouts "I didn't do anything, that's so unfair!", while the other one says "Yes, I'm sorry for talking, my fault." Why do they say that? The former one thinks he can convince the teacher to prove his innocence, but he is unaware that many others have thought this before, therefore the teacher knows that he's lying. The other student takes responsibility for his actions, whether he started it or not. He ends the discussion without angering the other side, making the teacher less likely to send him out next time.

How to apply this to our roleplay? The students are two criminals getting arrested. The teacher is the police/president. The government is more likely to roleplay with the guy who takes responsibility for his actions and let him go sooner than the guy who screams about how he didn't do it.

Messages In This Thread
[Guide] Being Arrested - by Kalist - 11-26-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: [GUIDE] Being Arrested - by StillAlive - 11-27-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: [Guide] Being Arrested - by Kalist - 11-27-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: [Guide] Being Arrested - by Salinsky - 11-28-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: [Guide] Being Arrested - by Kalist - 11-28-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: [Guide] Being Arrested - by Spud - 11-28-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: [Guide] Being Arrested - by ZeroSupport - 12-03-2012, 07:36 PM