#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1!
(11-26-2012, 01:23 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(11-26-2012, 01:03 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I warned you three times via kick, then I said in OOC that you should shut your trollish mouth, and after that I said that I was glad it took three warnings to get you to stop trolling, after which you called me a f*gola.

If you took this as provokative, I apologize, I was just happy that I didn't have to ban you, until you called me a f*gola, which was where I drew the line, as I stated earlier.

Now we're going someplace.
When you say such a thing as shut your trollish mouth after heating the discussion thanks to those kicks.
It feels like a necessity to say something back, there's not a single person who would've kept quiet in that situation.
And as I've said many times before I was in the wrong when I called you a faggola but the circumstances called for it.
Which makes me think once more, I'm supposed to be banned but not for a week.

And especially because Ruxandra wasn't on the server at the time being and I never got the chance to tell the other side of the story which is my side.
All you had to do was ask ruxandra for extension and it happened without her even witnessing the facts or letting me speak my peace.

And the conversation we're having now is the one we should have had before the ban was issued because that way we've gotten to an easy solution instead of this where I'm wasting your time by writing all this and you being obliged to answer to it.

Sent me a forum PM with your side.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.

Messages In This Thread
#s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by s.J. - 11-26-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: #s.J.2012 FREE SJ !!!1!1!1!!!11!!!1! - by Ruxandra - 11-26-2012, 01:31 PM