[FL:RP] Petri Lindroos Unban Request 2 - Plead for forgiveness
Your name: [FL:RP] Petri Lindroos

Your ban ID: 14571

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: mass propkill and history

Involved: Nobody - This ban occurred when I was offline

Why we should unban you:

I would like to be unbanned as a few months have passed since this offence, the mass propkill wasn't in one go, they built up over time I think I propkilled 100 people in a month but I would like to clarify these were accidents, tests with friends out of rp situations or mistakes though I admit that I was a douche sometimes. I understand that I had a history on this Steam I.D. but I ask for one last chance to play on your server, I put in many hours and donated a few times mainly because I loved playing but because I was being an arse sometimes it built up and lead to a perma ban.

Basically I've changed and want to get back into RP'ing with some of the great people I've met on your server, I would greatly appreciate one last chance as this occured months ago.

Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope you see where I'm coming from, we all make mistakes and can be immature at times but I swear to be a fully commited RP'er and decent person in EvoCity

Smile

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?"

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Petri Lindroos Unban Request 2 - Plead for forgiveness - by GotTheLife - 11-06-2012, 04:15 PM