Need FL's help to make a commercial in Garry's Mod
Alright so the idea i will be talking about in this thread will need your help to get started. But first a short introduction.

Hello Fearless i am not new to this server as most of you have either seen me on the forums or in game either when i was affiliated with The Black Talon or when i have been on my own. Anyway what most of you might not know is that i am an IT student to be more precise i am a IT student that has a Major in Media and communication.

Alright so now to why i need your help. I have been assigned to make a Commercial that will be about 40 seconds long that i get to choose what i make the Commercial for and i thought why not Fearless.

The General idea is that i will make like a Commercial like you do for any game that comes out but for the server instead.

What i will need from you FL
I will need at least 4-5 volunteers that are available and willing to help out with acting out some scenes on the server while i film.

Interested?
If you are interested in helping write a short response in this thread using this simple template

Name:

Hours spent on Fearless:

Do you understand basic RP?:

When are you available:

Do you have any knowledge of Media such as Films and Commercials (not requiered but a big plus)

Anyway Thanks in advance for any people that can help with this.

PS: Got any questions either post them in this thread or add me on steam

Steam: Ghost_walker
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Messages In This Thread
Need FL's help to make a commercial in Garry's Mod - by Foxy The Pirate - 10-19-2012, 12:25 PM