Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.
Sad 
Name of player: Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline.

SteamID: Kakka Carrot Cake: (Too many people w/ name)
Kalastaja: STEAM_0:0:20322366
Caroline: (Too many people w/ name)

Time in GMT: ~ 00:00 - 02:00 ~ From beginning of the events to the end.

Server: V2D.

Summary & Evidence:
In my year of membership to Fearless, never have i witnessed such a disgrace.
It looks like a lot of players, including some staff members have given up.

Sadly, these are not words of anger.
These are words of true disappointment.
I love this server with my heart and soul, and have had many good times on it.

What was once a convivial, enjoyable gaming environment is slowly being ripped apart by players trying to share their pugnacious attitude with everyone.

I have seen many ignorant people on this server, people who just do not give a shit. But today, it was one idiot too much.

Anyway, let's get started shall we?

-1: This is a minor issue, rather irrelevant to a much bigger problem.

[Image: scaled.php?server=196&filename=evi3unre.png&res=landing]

This is a rebel being shot out of one of Kakka Carrot Cake's contraptions after Kakka Carrot Cake tried to place the rebel in a ball. This happened during a minge-night.

-2: Now, we are slowly returning on-topic.

This all started earlier today, when [FL:RP] Lesley Chow and i were hiding in the apartments after escaping the police. After a half hour messing around in the apartment, we are surprised by Kalastaja who blows down our door with a shotgun using "I heard contra'" as an excuse. After searching our place and realizing there is no contraband, he offers to pay us for the door.

Later that day, since Corleones were full and we were uninterested in becoming Rebels, we decided to become unemployed and change our job titles to Mercenary, as it is something that i usually do because of the wide variety of options that a Mercenary has.

Later on, [FL:RP] Lesley Chow and i moved to the building upfront of the Flea Market. While [FL:RP] Lesley Chow was dealing with some problems he was having with his girlfriend, i was building a rather warehouse-like room because of the wide variety of hiding places it offered.

Anyway, someone knocked on the door, [FL:RP] Lesley Chow said "It's Kal!", we took our weapons out, they broke down the door with a breacher, and raided us. I was not given a reason, but when i asked Caroline - one of the raiders - what the reason for the raid was, she said the following:

[Image: scaled.php?server=818&filename=conv1.png&res=landing]

Now, this is when i was hinted for the first time about Grud being involved in the situation. - We will attend to this later on.

After the raid, while i am taking screenshots of Kalastaja, he says something along the lines of the following "Get the fuck away from me, you fucker." this is the screenshot i took while he said this:

[Image: evi7.png]

But this is not very solid evidence, as you can not tell what he's saying.
I ran away, hid in the bushes by the KFC, and tranquilized Kalastaja.
(I figured killing the man was not appropriate for an insult.)
After tranquilizing him, i ran over to him and said. "Da fuq?" , "Are you guys having your period?" and ran off like a smart ass.

After this, Kalastaja got teleported to Grud.
I said this:

[Image: conv2.png]

He did not teleport any of us. And...

[Image: bancl.png]

He banned me for "Random tranquilizing". Now, i would of strongly appreciated it if he would of at least asked me for my side of the story before banning me.

After i was banned, shit hit the fan and this stuff happened:

[SCREENSHOTS BY [FL:RP] Lesley Chow ]
I will let him explain them to you, as i was not there.

[Image: scaled.php?server=222&filename=evi5.png&res=landing]

[Image: scaled.php?server=138&filename=evi6.png&res=landing]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request on Kakka Carrot Cake, Kalastaja & Caroline. - by AstroCow - 10-02-2012, 03:21 AM