Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax
(07-28-2010, 07:40 AM)Fuze Wrote: i said that yes but i didn't shot him i know that . just said it because really i think you 2 are .. you build on nexus and hide contras in hidden places and now dare to lie to everybody about those contras. We wouldn't make such apost if it really annoys us that bad and if you won't make consequences .
@ me propclimbing . If they can hide their contras there .. and then take pictures of people who want to be sure those minges get banned and say you're abusing the rules (propclimbing) . well you made me propclimb by doing that. so i say ban the one who started , you 2. now i'll let the admins figure out who is right.

@ ruler you say he was offline . so ofcourse he can be offline cause s.j said the inactive ones were probably directors
So our facts are straight . just lean to understand them Wink

HAHAHA! Guess what I have fuze? I have a screenshot of you and Tmu prop climing over the edge of the map =] I wonder how the admins would like that eh? Also it is true that Fuze was rdming and so was that 8 year old Tmu Fuze spawn killed me once and Tmu spawnkilled me about 5 times along with other people. SJ didn't really do anything though. I have about 9 screenshots o.o i'll post them in a min though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax - by pur3g0ld - 07-28-2010, 05:06 PM