[Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia
(09-09-2012, 08:23 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Not really much more I can say on this, he was shot so we could move onto better more passive RP situations after multiple serious fails on his part, after we moved on the server seemed to be in a freakishly peacefull state, few minges and lota RP.

Grub "Pretty sure it was grub" questioned why it all happened right after, we had a talk and then moved onto other things as well.

If wwee hadnt run from 3 heavily armed people, one of whom "Me" was watching him the entire time with a FAMAS, the other two, weapons out, kept people away from him until an officer we called could arrive, the moment that a failrp officer walks up and uncuffs him we wouldnt have felt the need to just end the situation and move onto far better things that did not involve him, as this is not the first time weve had to detain him and have him be more hassle than it was worth, FailRP, fearRP, are common from him when we try.

The last time we tried he was mysteriosly killed by a barrel from the sky dirrectly above him with pinpoint accuracy that only killed him, and was removed instantly after his death

Im pretty positive there was not serious fails on my part. I was released while you and everyone else had their backs to me. It was your fault that the hostage got away and it was your fault for not paying attention to the situation enough to have dealt with it.

Again, you base your claims off nothing. Claiming that I am a failRP and dont follow FearRP. Both of which I have always obeyed. You are a player whom has to back his claims with actual evidence.

As for the propkill, Im positive I didnt have anything to do with that. As Zzzzap stated, I cant instantly delete my props after death. If truly being so, you would have had time to respond and screenshot this as well. Suspicious as it may be, I didnt propkill myself As a side note, when tied up or cuffed, you are unable to spawn props

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia - by wweee2345 - 09-09-2012, 10:26 PM