[Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia
(09-01-2012, 09:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Yes maybe shooting him while he was on the ground wasnt the best course of action, but we cut our losses seeing as he does nothing but failRP when we detain him, this isnt the first time we've had to arrest him for the police, and he does nothing but complain and refuse to listen, or listen but do it in a very smartass way, so we ended the situation, and moved onto better RP

Taking matters into your own hands isn't a good idea, specially when you have Admins online (Alexia, Grub, Faustie, Me, Shadow, if this happened when Faust had his poker table). Therefore I believe this is breaking the rules (RDM).

(09-01-2012, 09:41 PM)BlackDog Wrote: That same officer was the one who we ended up having to kill when he again tried to free wwee, knowing full well why he was being detained after we called it in

In theory you're saying that you where working FOR the government so you killed the Officer because he let him go. I'm sorry but I just don't get this. You claim Authority because you're working for the Government but still kill an Officer? Doesn't make any sense.

What Rux said before, if someone does something illegal, and you're working out a contract with the government for a city scanner, why does that give you right to have heavy weaponry and detain people? It's the Police's job to go after criminals.

Also, if you're selling a "Robot" to the city, why are you all heavily armed? (Famas, Shotgun, etc).
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia - by Holdem - 09-02-2012, 04:36 AM