Name of player: [BB] Blackdog, Moist and [FL] Alexia

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:17542113 ([BB]Blackdog)
STEAM_0:0:35466978 (Moist)
STEAM_0:1:19672727 ([FL] Alexia)

Time in GMT: 10:00 EST, so around 3:00 GMT

Server: RP_Evocity_V2D

Summary:

Early on I went up into the nexus with a holstered TMP, which I afterward pulled out to contact a member with signals at the Nexus Bridge. All of the said members mentioned were there at that moment, I ran off unscathed, to enjoy my day. After a death or so, I came back to the city and find myself being followed by unarmed men. I ran into the apartments and attempted to run out where I was then trapped in between three players being Blackdog, Alexia, and Moist. I was hostaged without an explanation at first, Grub walked on by and then was shot down immediately by Alexia (Blatant RDM); claiming he had a knife, which was highly unlikely. I followed their orders to head out of the apartments when Faustie arrived. With their backs turned another member came by and cut my binds, as he saw I was hostaged. I ran as they followed me all the way to Giga Computers, where I surrendered as I was under tranquilized gunpoint and gunpoint from an M4. I was tranqed and then rehostaged. Kalastaja came by as an SS situation and saw armed men with weapons down. Weapons being clearly against the law being shown outward, he tazed and handcuffed Alexia. Moist then mows down the SS agent. Alexia then yells in-game to shoot me down, whilst being tranquilized and hostaged. Moist carried out the deed and shot me down. After the fact, trying to talk their way out by claiming I was a hostile citizen to avoid the police. I afterward asked them the reason for the whole situation. I received no response from either Blackdog (The leader) or Moist until Alexia responded saying, "A bullet ricocheted and hit me, I lost 6 health." Which is a highly unlikely attempt to hostage a man without his clear intent of actually hitting them.

My Accusations:

- Blatant RDM
- Random Hostage
- Taking things into their own hands (If there was a clear intent of me shooting you, then it should have been reported to the government)
- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP
- Killing a tranquilized player
- Encouraging others to RDM and break the rules

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

Witnesses:
- Grub
- Kalastaja
- Dark Shadowfall
- Said Party
- Faustie witnessed the first half though I doubt he noticed much of it.

Screenshots:

[Image: D07F551BCE727134086B73CAD8634635D3E5E867]

This showing right after the death

[Image: A3A035C54998056DC1E161147D882C207B5CB101]

This going back to chat logs to prove the hostage actually went down

[Image: 73D6C431B8E1DAAD61983E947D0D681987B595EF]

Alexia ordering Moist to gun me down and also showing their was an aspect of FearRP with the Tazer being involved at close range.

[Image: A9693BECA4962F2B0CA20F4184160BC0AA05A1FA]

Initially showing the death

[Image: 500AE60B086DF4F16799435063F1763519FC912D]

And then again going back in chat logs to show them claiming I was a hostile suspect to get out of a Police Arrest RP.

My witnesses can back me, as well as logs and the screenshots.

I bid you all well

Best Regards,

Wweee2345

Messages In This Thread
[Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia - by wweee2345 - 09-01-2012, 03:29 PM