Joey Skylynx's Unban Request
Things aren't black and white within RP. Just because one person doesn't do anything, doesn't mean every person in that entire group won't.
The whole protest/riot was triggered by the fact the president ordered the cops to attack the project housing[hobo tower] which ended with homeless and unemployed getting wounded/killed. We demanded reparations for the hobos and lower taxes and the president refused. It triggered tensions between the two parties which later caught the attention of certain people who only added more to the fire by giving us firearms, crowbars, and ammo.
When you look at something like this it always was set in motion with an RP reason. Chaos Theory will always require a cause for an effect, and ultimately the hobos had a goal on their mind. What should be praised is the simple fact that the original group of hobos[which weren't rioting] had kept their cool and were just trying to use scare tactics and show of force to make the president listen to us. Unlike many groups which use something like this as reason to go burn the Nexus down.

Killjoy Wrote:I just can't see why we should lift your ban Joey. We've been over all this before. You just keep picking on admins in any way possible in your unban requests because frankly, you don't have a case here - you never do. 13 bans (or 8 as you claim) and not once have you shown any improvement or even remorse to your behavior.
I don't show remorse for my behavior because I haven't truly found a reason to be remorseful. The only time I've regretted anything was for starting crap with Black Talon.
Anything else such as raiding, questioning certain things, and being openly challenging to any topic? I like being political.

Zzzzap Wrote:If we unban you, you will just get back to making your own rules and disturb other people on the server, you never change and never will.
That seems pretty daft. The only players I usually screw with are contrafarmers, but even then I hardly go SS or FIND anymore.

I'm going to ask a very round-about question... What do you guys see as improvement? Honestly, you've been saying this and I don't understand what you're talking about...

Messages In This Thread
Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Joey Skylynx - 08-19-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-19-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Ruxandra - 08-19-2012, 11:45 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-21-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-19-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Joey Skylynx - 08-21-2012, 08:52 PM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-22-2012, 12:25 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Faustie - 08-22-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-22-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Slick Rick - 08-22-2012, 02:32 AM
RE: Joey Skylynx's Unban Request - by Killjoy - 08-22-2012, 04:30 PM