Your ban ID:

Banned by:
Grub

Server:
Globally?

Involved:
I can't remember.

Why we should unban you:

Harassing Players, Stabbing people randomly, Awping someone Randomly(RDM)Disconnecting after with AWP.

A few days ago I tried to connect to FL, when it said I was banned. I spoke to Grub, and I asked him why, and that this was so unjustified and bias, no ban request was made and I was not questioned before being banned. He told me that if I wanted to see proof over my 'rulebreaking' actions, I would need to accept a permaban, and to be a member of this community for so long, and in a week or two, officially a year, I find this kind of treatment appalling. Over thus year, I have brought a lot to the table. A massive inclusive RP clan(s), Many events to do with CSS when the server's were down, Gameshow events along with many more supportive idea's & ban requests.

The stabbing, and the 'RDM' was not ramdom. It was provoked, and to think an admin, and a friend such as grub would think I would break rules to this extent I find hurtful, and the fact he ignores me and takes the piss whenever I ask him about this just tops it off. I have not been banned in around 5 months or so, and I also know for a fact that I was not harassing players, if anything it was vice versa, to why I was provoked into doing such things.

I have waited out seven days already, trying to get grubs attention, other admins opinions and soulrippers thoughts, which has made me post this ban request.

I can provide chat logs between me and grub showing his disrespect if wanted. I am willing to answer any questions, because I am not going to stand here and get banned for something that was rightfully done, and then be ridiculed when asking for proof & information.

If this doesnt pass, I request a permaban, because I don't think I want to be part of a community that I put a lot of time and effort into, to get it chucked back at my face with such disrespect.
[Image: source.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by The Crack Fox - 07-31-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by Grub - 08-01-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by Ruxandra - 08-01-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by Ruxandra - 08-01-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by Pechvarry - 08-01-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by Ruxandra - 08-03-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by Grub - 08-04-2012, 09:13 AM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by SoulRipper - 08-04-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: Unban Request - Legendary Fox - by Killjoy - 08-12-2012, 05:02 AM