SS propkilling a police officer during raid.
Wow lol, nice try, this guy was randomly raiding the corleone base for no reason at all, i told him to leave it multiple tames, he was making multiple fake attempts to warrant these corleones, i wasnt here in the beginning, as he killed me with a chair, and sent me all the way back to nexus, he drove my car away somewhere and i couldnt find it, all of the corleones were sick and tried of his mingy behaviour, there were no admins on at the time, so he was just getting away with random raid, prop killing, and just stupid stuff. I dont even know why he bothered to put this on, he is just being a hypocrit, he doesnt like it when it happens to him, so why should me and the rest of the corleones put up with all of this mingy behaviour, ive been roleplaying as my character would do in real life, and i was called out of something important, to go down to the corleone village for a load of nonsense, he was trying to get my to lockpick the door, and go inside, he tried multiple times to run me over when i was coming back to nexus (Walking because i had no car) and yet hes trying to get me banned, for being sick of his stupid behaviour, if anyone should be banned, it is this guy. He was in the town for a longer time than i can remember, he asked for all this, he was purposely looking for contraband.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SS propkilling a police officer during raid. - by KierTheKebab - 07-18-2012, 04:10 PM