SS propkilling a police officer during raid.
Name of player: Bradley

Involved : Insane_slayer (assisting this ban request)
Thunderpuffin94
Dr Winrar
Wosh Williamsson
Soul Naru
Germs
Gimme Fuel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33216264 (bradley)
Thunderpuffin94 : STEAM_0:1:35325905
Dr Winrar : STEAM_0:0:24381427
wosh williamsson : STEAM_0:1:39985526
Soul Naru : STEAM_0:0:38036464
Germs : STEAM_0:0:29251025
Gimme Fuel : STEAM_0:1:20185533

Time in GMT: 17:15 +2 GMT

Server: V33x

Summary: Okay so what happend was me and Insane drives by corleone spawn when we see a base. We stop and kindly walks up to the door when someone opens and asks what we want. So i ask "May we have a look inside as a daily rutin?"
He answers me "No" So i say "Okay." Then i was about to leave when i heard someone triggering a contraband. So i stopped by the window for a minute or 2 just to be sure what i heard (also started fraps at this moment so i have proof it wasent a random raid incase they had contraband) after someone comes up to me and asks what are you doing here i answer "Just chillin" Instantly after that you can hear the contraband triggering. I knew he was going to ask me to leave so i was kinda lucky, after that i walk outside corleone spawn and call for backup. Several minutes later SS leader (Bradley) is coming. While waiting for him i see a corleone pulling out a gun to kill Insane i chase after him telling him to stop, He refuses and jumps over the wall and continues away so i stop chasing him.
Ok so this is where bradley comes to the location. I tell him i heard contraband and we are getting a search warrant for the owner of the door. While doing this (Watch the video) I get insulted multiple times by every corleone there + at the end of the video you can see that Bradley has his Toolgun out and he spawns a chair killing both me and 1 of the corleones then he removes the chair with his ToolGun. Insane told me that if i did a ban request he will be witness to this (See comments).

This ban request involves every corleone insulting me multiple times and then Bradley prop killing me for no reason what so ever.

Would also like to add that a warning to pinkie pie for not answering me when asking for search warrant 4 times would be nice.

Evidence::
Video of contraband triggering proving its no random raid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBnWDh5lk...e=youtu.be

(The contraband trigger at 00:03 to 00:05 seconds.)

Video of prop kill + multiple insults :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgxdBjvPQ...e=youtu.be

Carefully watch The ss at all times (Bradley) as he will pull out a toolgun then watching above our heads then we suddenly die, right after that you can hear him using the remover tool. Insane can approve that he saw him spawning the chair.

Messages In This Thread
SS propkilling a police officer during raid. - by CallMeMaybe - 07-18-2012, 03:58 PM