Quintrix Ban Request
Name of player: Quintrix

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26847734

Time in GMT: 2:30 to 3:33 GMT +3:00

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was going Gun Dealer, i built a very nice shop. Took me almost two hours to put lots of effort in it. After it was built, Zick1337 told me, "I buy AWPs.", I opened him the door, suddenly Quintrix rushes in with a molotov and burns it down. Nothing catched on fire, a firefighter that was around turned off the fire very very quickly. I called Andreas, and then Zick1337 threw a molotov into my shop again and Andreas saw it and banned him for 16 hrs (Ban ID 12546). I told Andreas it was also Quintrix but he didnt see or idk. Now, after an hour, when i'm a cop, i am standing at the nexus lobby, guarding, standing next to a nexus secretary. Quintrix rushes in, punches me till i lose 4-5 HP, i taze him. I ask for an arrest warrant, then he starts running. When i chased him on foot he used a duplication which contains a chair that isnt colided to the world. He went into it and BOOM, he went under the map. I went getting him at the bank again, a second after he hacked under the map. He yells NLR, i and an SS taze him. He rejoins. When he spawned i tazed him again, and called Andreas. He didnt reply, and Quintrix left again.

Evidence: I havent got any about the Dupe or fire, so you could look into his Adv_Dupes folder and see which duplications he had, because i think that hacking under the map is a huge offense and violation of the rules. For the rejoining, all i have is this. Press this link for the steam upload
and press this link for the highlighted version to make it easier on you guys.

Messages In This Thread
Quintrix Ban Request - by Abstract - 07-18-2012, 12:46 AM
RE: Quintrix Ban Request - by Gecko - 07-18-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: Quintrix Ban Request - by Ruxandra - 07-20-2012, 03:59 PM