Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did)
Your name: [FL:RP]Thornix[Nor]

Your ban ID: 12253

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server: v2d

Involved: noone

Why we should unban you:
I dont understand what ive done, i was searching for the bind key button and testing out how to save the Act bow command to my key S. and killjoy comes in and accuse me for crashing and hacking server?

I didnt understand correctly what ive done tried to do? ive been playing on youre server almost everyday since i started and have a total of over 200 hours on v2d, and i play by the rules of the servers and have only been banned twice
(1. when started i bought contra and became cop when ive played 4 hours on the server and forgot the contra)
(2. one person i was arresting was random sleeping so i bought up the fence prop around him since he was on the street and i accidently spawned the prop and it bugged and smashed him, and yes i admit it)
- thoose 2 bans was from when i was called [FL:RP]Hunter[Nor]

but i dont understand what i did now, and if i did something wrong its a huge miss understanding and i regret at my fullest and i want an explenation about what i did wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did) - by Thornix - 07-11-2012, 01:05 PM