Midnightkiller- i didnt have time to explain!
Your name: Midnightkiller

Your SteamID:

Banning Admin: SniperWolf

Ban Length: 1 week

Reason for the ban: CDM and RDM (rdm was a separate case that was brought into this one)

Why we should unban you: i never had time to say what i had to say to what sniperwolf said.

1) It's not your first offense - so ANY offence would give you a week.= one offense exept this one, about the RDM of mikey's cousin.

2) You plowed into a group of people. Didn't even stop, swerve, etc. You would've seen them from MILES away, lag or not. = that is because i my screen freezes for 10 secs after every 2 secs. it happens when some one downloads but my game doesn't freeze, just my screen so i saw me coming out the tunnel, me by rebel spawn, then me crashing into the side of a tunnel, so i reversed and whent off to be dragged into the air by something (while lagging ) to see a admin fly past and bann me when i type im lagging hang on.. i had no time to do anything but say that.

3) You also failRP'd before then - making unnecessary fires. = that's because the black market let every one down and ruined the shop, people walked in ( i was one of them ) and asked for '1' pick lock and he tried to charge all of us for '5' and said he only sold in "5's". so we all were pissed so i bombed the shop.

4) You didn't even apologise to the people - yet when I stopped you - you knew immediately WHY I'd stopped you.= i did not know why, i saw a group of people, then me crash into the tunnel, i assumed i missed em by MILES so i didnt know what happened.

5) I told you to get out - so we could talk - as you just kept trying to drive.= due to lagg, i kept my finger on the key cus i didnt even no you lifted me untill a while after i saw where i was and i saw what you said, i said hang on im lagging but you ignored me and banned me.

6) You're staying banned - epsecially seen as mikey banned you last time and said "I should have gave you a longer ban because you tried to lie about and say maybe it was a another guy, (whatever your in game name is)
but when I showed you that you said "No Comment"" = that is a different case, they are both worth a day if you ask me. I DIDNT EVEN SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON!?!? and the case with mikey, that punishment was served and yes, it should be a day worth so i should have a 2 day bann, not a 7 day ban.

so basicly, i saw me coming out a tunnel, me at rebel spawn, me crashing into a tunnel, me in the airwith admin telling me to get out, then a white screen and a box telling me im banned.

PS: can you pleas let me tell you what is going IN GAME before banning me, an wait for my reply before closing case, i still had ALOT to say.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel

Messages In This Thread
Midnightkiller- i didnt have time to explain! - by Orgxer - 12-29-2010, 08:42 PM