Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had
Okay, I've just woken up from a dream I have literally just had at the time of writing this, I don't dream often and especially not as weird as this. I have to be up early in the morning to demonstrate a game level at college to my tutors and have all my work in before Friday or I will fail the course and 2 years will be wasted.

Because of the 'situation' my brain though it'd reward me with a mini heart attack.

In the dream I was back playing WoW which I haven't done for at least 2 years now and I see this character in a wheelchair and I start to make fun of him. Next thing I know is that he logs off and the windows on my PC start to distort really badly and my monitor physically turns vertical.
In a panic I disconnect everything from my network but it is bricked so I couldn't do anything and it was only playing the video of South Park (Fell asleep watching South Park)

I call my dad to come take a look at it and he ends up turning it off and on again. As soon as it turns back on, the panels of the monitor push out and all the hardware inside keeps moving in and out and doesn't stop until I plug the ethernet cable in. Then a cmd prompt opens and the hacker is typing all these commands that don't make any sense like 'ip findfile firefly' and all I can do is sit and watch. Eventually he types in 'delete all' and I watch as every file on my PC is deleted with no backups to save me, all my reports, research, models etc. Gone in an instant.

I then woke up in a panic and it tooks a couple of moments before I began to realise everything wrong with the dream I just had. That's all of the dream I can remember at the moment. I know that this dream probably sounds incredibly silly but hackers scare me, the type who could really f**k your PC up and even your life.

What are some weird dreams you guys have had?

Messages In This Thread
Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by GRiiM - 06-06-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by earl - 06-06-2012, 03:23 AM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by earl - 06-06-2012, 03:26 AM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by Ruskin - 06-06-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by Spud - 06-06-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by jammi - 06-06-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by GRiiM - 06-06-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by TC224 - 06-06-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by Mahti - 06-07-2012, 04:03 PM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by equal - 06-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Weird/Strange Dreams You Have Had - by Elder - 06-07-2012, 05:41 PM