[PROBATION until 16-06-12] Wanne start a new life,Could you help me with that?
(06-02-2012, 12:14 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 11:56 PM)Killjoy Wrote: So if you liked it here so much, why did you break our rules?

I want an honest answer, based on that answer you can build the rest of your unban request.

Okay to say the truth I just changed i don't know how,When i first got banned I really really wanted to start crying but i dind then i grew up in the ban's i got stop's getting sad and such cause i said in myself Don't worry You will always have a second chance (most time) ,later when i got perm banned i cried and whenever a friend of mine started talking again about fearlessrp i keep getting sad i got banned why i wasted my Chance why i minged on such a beautiful server that u cross 1 time in ur life,Such a successful server,that's why i want an unban I wanna start a new beginning in the server So all im asking is for a second chance,I want another chance on This beutifull succesfull server where i wasted my first chance on,Its sad if people minge on fearlessrp they waste their chance on playing on a good server,And i don't wanna waste my chance

Note:I hope you understand that fearlessrp is important to me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wanne start a new life,Could you help me with that? - by aqw194 - 06-02-2012, 12:23 AM