Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse.
Your name: Bonabopn [EFC]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16702155

Reason ban: None given/not made clear.

Why we should unban you:
Kenny and a few others decided to kidnap the president, who was my friend, me being the only cop. That's not very nice, but it was fair. I saw a rebel entering the nexus and told my friend over the radio. So i went to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Then three more rebels arrived, said something stupid about a supermarket. They followed me into the elevator, and i immediatly requested an arrest warrant for them. I couldn't type fast enough, and when we reached the top, the first rebel shot at me. I only managed to fire once before being killed.

After i respawned, i assumed that it would be obvious that there are rebels in the base with guns, due to the radio chatter before i died. It would hardly be appropriate to hire someone and NOT tell them the base is under attack. And what kind of police station doesn't have security cameras? So i went to the elevator, where they were in, and as the elevator arrived, a fight ensued. The odds were severely stacked against me, but before long i was kicked with the reason "nlr".

I returned and argued my point, and as i was angry at this misjustice i may have used the word "***" or "retard" once. I was warned after that, not sure which it was for, but my friend told me to leave it. So i went back to being a cop, and headed for my office, coincedently where the rebels would be. Whenever i go cop, i always paste a ready-made office in the nexus before i do anything. I announced in OOC "I'M GOING TO MY OFFICE AND TOTALLY NOT BREAKING ANY NLR", with my hands out. Another admin (Or maybe just another [FL] guy, i forget) told me not to shout in caps in OOC, and i was then banned about two seconds after with the message "Kicked and Banned", with no reason provided. Presumably Kenny was too busy with what he was doing to provide a reason.

-I would like an addition to the NLR to allow people to return to protect the nexus if it is under attack, as well as any cop being killed being automatically announced AWOL upon death, arousing suspicion to the last suspect they visited. This would stop criminals killing cops constantly and getting away with it.
-I would like kenny to be warned/told off/have rights removed because i'm still angry at him.
-I would like arresting to be easier to do, eg when hitting someone with an arrest stick, the commander/president is asked if they would like them arrested, during which time the criminals cannot attack.
-I would like to be unbanned so i can play with my friend.

-Love, Bonabopn.

PS Please allow paramedics to manufacture ambulances, and change the doctor's medkits to tell you if you do not have enough space, as currently they only report not enough space if you have less than 5 space left. And also allow the purchase of money printers or anything else that weighs 0 when the player's inventory is full, or change the weight from zero.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Bonabopn - 07-15-2010, 04:40 PM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Nudelholz - 07-15-2010, 06:11 PM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Bonabopn - 07-15-2010, 09:14 PM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Nudelholz - 07-16-2010, 11:37 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by M.K - 07-16-2010, 03:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by SoulRipper - 07-16-2010, 09:32 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by Kenny - 07-18-2010, 08:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal/Admin Abuse. - by M.K - 07-20-2010, 03:57 AM