Nobody likes the Chef
Okay, like 5 minutes ago I had such a big failRP situation.

There were just like 6 people online, no Chef, like most the time. So I decided to be a cook, because people need food and the vendor machines take too much time.

Because there was nobody in town, I decided to drive with my pimp 7CV Citroen to the Corleone House, because like 4 people were a Corleone member (all those guys with the CODs in the name).

When I came there was that big wall, several people start to build them now in front of the Corleone House (or is it now permament there?). No big problem, I just standed in front of the gate with my car and honked, so they could notice me.

One guy came out and wanted to buy some fish, nice. I thought about the profit I could do now and I was let in the base to sell food. When I noticed that nobody would like some, I was about to leave and in exactly that second I got RDMd with a knife! WTF.

A guy named Andreas said "Kevin, that was failRP" what I can still see in my console right now, so I guess it was Kevin CODs. They also stole my car. I would like to make a ban request but I have no evidence except for what I can see in my console.

But nevermind, I hope this fail situation makes you laugh Cheese
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.

Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes the Chef - by Chief Pimp - 11-20-2010, 11:27 AM
RE: Nobody likes the Chef - by Shark - 11-20-2010, 11:30 AM
RE: Nobody likes the Chef - by Chief Pimp - 11-20-2010, 11:50 AM