Ban request: It's Connor :)
Name of player: "[FL:RP] Its Connor Smile"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44668195

Time in GMT: 12:00 Midnight or so. No admins on.

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: So, a friend (Playername: Scatman Dave) I have comes online and switches to gun dealer. He opens up a shop at BP, and has 3 security guards. Player "Its Connor" comes in and starts harassing the guards and workers, and they ask him nicely to leave. He doesn't and continues to say things such as "Come get me then, I'll take all three of you on." The guards pull their pistols out, and tell him again, "Please buy something or leave the store sir." He finally leaves. He comes back, and raids the entire store killing a few people for NO reason whatsoever, besides "They pointed guns at me."

Now. I realized last time I put a ban request, that if you don't have evidence, no admin is going to take your word for it.

I learned to start Fraps before entering the server...

Luckily, I started recording, and you can clearly see that HE comes up to me out of the blue, minding my own business, calling me a "little b*tch" and a "stupid d*ck" for getting in his matters, (It was my friend who had his store raided. I only said that he had no reason for raid and it was a bannable offense.. Wasn't backseat admining at all, don't worry.) and continues to insult me. He has done nothing but harass and curse at people the entire night, and this happens almost every time he is on. I literally know to start Fraps the minute he comes around, it's kinda sad.. but anyways, that's aside the point.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8QT0ODQ6...e=youtu.be
There's the video. As you can see, I'm checking out two guys going after a criminal, and he starts conflict by confronting, insulting me, and later admitting to raiding for no reason.

Thanks for your time, guys!

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).

Messages In This Thread
Ban request: It's Connor :) - by KhorneFlakes - 04-06-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Scatman Dave - 04-06-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by KhorneFlakes - 04-06-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Haarek - 04-06-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by KhorneFlakes - 04-06-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Andreas - 04-06-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Killjoy - 04-16-2012, 07:14 PM