Inactivity
Hey guys, Now i never thought i'de be on this thread to be honest but its best to let you know...

As some of you may know i have been inactive on the servers this is because of time and loss of interest, i have my stages where i need a few days/weeks off certain games while i play on different things and go out with my mates Wink

Now its not a Goodbye its just some info for you guys as i will be still playing on the server maybe 2-3 times a week but its just nice to have a change, its been awesome for the 430 hours on the server, the community is just amazing you couldn't get better, as i said i am not leaving i am just informing on my absence. the main reason why i am leaving is because i have other games to play such as ArmA 2 OA, i am currently administrating on another server making time much shorter. I have been on the server nearly from the beginning its been a great run.

I got a few comments to make ;-)

Soul - One fantastic guy, really fun to play with so funny with the failure that happen. Your one heck of a guy to put your own time and effort in just to make us happy, thanks for making such an amazing community Wink

Coffee - Man where to start???? your the guy you always expect your a great friend. so funny and a fantastic admin no matter what people say

Temar - your a great scriptwriter you do the community good, you have been a good guy from the start i dont see you too often anymore but you have always been a good friend

Dryblood - You have been a great admin you even helped me with my Texture pack Wink which is still going on but i am waiting for 1.2 hehe, thanks for all your work, your a great guy.

Jan - your a great person to RP with you make my day its nice to have you around and so much can happen with you Wink

Anakonda - great guy (specially for your age mate) you are really nice and fun guy to play with i hope to see you around again.

i know theres much much more, but it aint a goodbye Wink i will still be on the forums, i check them regularly. everyone i have met has been nice and in the time i have played in fearless, i have met new friends. I have a life that i am going to use Wink

Headster over and out...
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Messages In This Thread
Inactivity - by Headster - 02-18-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Inactivity - by Prune - 02-18-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: Inactivity - by Visual - 02-18-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Inactivity - by equal - 02-18-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Inactivity - by Headster - 02-18-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Inactivity - by Jan - 02-18-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: Inactivity - by ForceGhost - 02-18-2012, 10:46 PM