The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr
Somewhat odd that several people who haven't played in years decided to post the same thing at the same time.

I'll still quickly address it though. FL was already dead when we took it, and we took it to try and revive it from being dead. While it's taking ages and we wanted to be up by now, it's not abandoned and still in progress as we've clearly shown in these small update posts. I know that we've been way slower than predicted, but we've also not given up on it. The downtime is not what killed it, FL was dead for several months before we took it down. Even if we kept it up, it'd just be an empty server as it was before we took it down.

We haven't compromised on the list of stuff we want to get done as there is no point in trying to half-ass a re-launch. It's not even like there's no work being done. While there hasn't been much to "show", there's very clearly been a lot of progress made since the last dev blog. It's why Internet started doing these smaller "pulse" posts, as there is still obvious progress. If you feel like we're taking too long, we know and agree with you. I know we've missed the dates we've stated, I'm probably more annoyed about it than all of you. Ultimately, all we can do is keep trying to get as much progress done as possible each week.

I'm not going to make any promises like last time as that didn't go well, but at minimum these posts will be made every two weeks to show any progress. While not great, it's much better than silence until the next dev blog.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by Pollux - 05-04-2023, 08:26 PM
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by User 19014 - 05-04-2023, 08:50 PM
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by User 19014 - 05-13-2023, 02:01 PM