The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr
I have been a supporter of this management team and had trust that you guys actually get forward. I do understand that changes take time and I am sure many will agree. However.. it is truly sad to see what has happened in those 6 months. I do not understand why you guys are still working on it. I would suggest to hand over the server to someone who actually has time to work on it. These updates are poor and you guys can’t catch the community‘s attention anymore. I totally agree to Jan. I think we came to a point in which hope has actually fallen. I know it’s hard to create a new FL for the Community.. or go back to an old version. You haven’t given the Community the chance to see your vision. We haven’t been informed of new content coming to the server or something special that we could be waiting for. - And if you tell me that the inventory refactor is the biggest update of all the upcoming things.. then I am sad and disappointed
The following 3 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Lewwings, Tails59, aDisabledDeer

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by RoCKy - 05-04-2023, 05:58 PM
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by User 19014 - 05-04-2023, 08:50 PM
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 17 Apr - by User 19014 - 05-13-2023, 02:01 PM