Management
I too am a big lover of sarcasm.

I love such meaningful discussion topics like "is FL dead", or "FL is dead", or "Guys, FL died.".
I love the respectful replies such as "You did nothing as EM", or "Management is shit and will make the server shit too"
I love the intelligent conversation, such as "holy shit we're fucked".

I love the blatent lying, such as "Management is not here" when we've been actively replying, posting and working.

I love it more when you claim at the same time that interventions are made through personal bias and emotion, then in the same post decry our lack of conflict resolution. Why do you think we intervene? When the same group of users repeatedly escalate every thread they make or post in? Even when those threads aren't even related?

Hanlon's Razor states you should never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence, but good lord. It seems like there's a group of former players that want FL to fail, just so they can be right; doing their utmost to kill any positivity with these repeated threads and posts, and then when we do anything, even after open and blatent flaming, after months of warnings, you have the gall to come here with a post dripping in sarcasm.

For what end?
Is there even an endpoint for you?

Is there any point in me even bothing to take time out of my day to engage with you, when you seem to stab yourself in the eyes and ears with a fork whenever anything that goes against your points come up?

Or is this the FL equivalent of the guy who posted "doctor internet head of everything and anything demote the cunt" for 4 years straight in any anonymous feedback forum they could find?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 5 users Like Doctor Internet's post:
  • Self, Haarek, Pollux, NEMxDman, Violet DE Kittie

Messages In This Thread
Management - by Haarek - 04-15-2023, 02:33 AM
RE: Management - by Doctor Internet - 04-15-2023, 08:05 AM
RE: Management - by Self - 04-15-2023, 08:44 AM