Return of classic features to the gamemode
(11-04-2022, 05:06 AM)JT2017 Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 04:55 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 04:28 AM)JT2017 Wrote: Just a thought, but what if the developers or whomever is working on the drawing board asks the community for a written paragraph of what made FearlessRP's server fun? Like depending on what is said, if detailed or not, could determine the avenues needed to take if they are possible. I already understand if this sounds like I am saying "Let's just think of the Good Days of 2015/2017 and those old nostalgia moments", but I'm trying to not go that route. So, just a thought I guess?

We already did this, just in the form of a ton of questions which we can then graph.
Please don't take this message as rude, but what was the exact results you guys concluded from your multiple questions which then got filed into a graphing system, as a player, all I know is it resulted with some RP Rule Changes, a Fishing Update, a Mining Update (which was rumored), and the Economy Update.

The economy update earlier this year was intended to be part 1 of moving towards things we learned from that survey. We were planning to release the survey results a while ago, but that took much longer than expected because of how hard it is to actually read the graphs (some of the graphs are stupidly long, which meant trying to copy the graph image resulted in a blurry mess on the forums). I was initially re-making all of them for either a thread or a fancy page, but if I can't get that done we'll just release the team version of the survey (which is still far from perfect, but better than nothing). I'll see what we can do about it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by Pollux - 11-04-2022, 05:21 AM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-05-2022, 10:51 PM
RE: Return of classic features to the gamemode - by User 19014 - 11-06-2022, 07:44 PM