[FL:T] mintblackbeard
Hi there James,

The situation that you've presented is slightly more complex than you might deem it to be. Its more than likely that Mint would not have heard anything while on the bike as he would have only just came into range; as such "I've already told you once" probably wouldn't have meant too much in that moment. Failure for the command to actually register with Mint due to proximity is more than likely why he can be seen fumbling by taking our a briefcase, followed by the pistol.

The situation itself happened within a couple of second window, taking into account the first command more than likely not being registered, the fumbling which then was naturally followed by panicking.

Overall, the whole ordeal is very minor at most and is the result of lack of audio pickup and natural human reactions in short time-frames. The overall outcome of the situation wasn't affected by Mints actions and as such Mint will only received a documented warning for the altercation.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
[FL:T] mintblackbeard - by James - 07-23-2022, 12:39 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by Pollux - 07-23-2022, 01:39 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by mintblackbeard - 07-23-2022, 01:44 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by Joe Joe - 07-23-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by James - 07-23-2022, 01:53 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by Joe Joe - 07-24-2022, 02:32 PM