[FL:T] mintblackbeard
Reported User(s): [FL:T] mintblackbeard

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70077597

Date & Time (GMT): 23/7/22 @ 12:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
It started off when Mintblackbeard was chasing me and Barry Scott as a police officer on his bike because we were driving recklessly. The chase lasted a while until we stopped, pulled guns on him and told him to stop chasing us. He flees and pulls a gun further down the street out of fearRP range which was valid. Eventually, he gave up and carried on patrolling.

Shortly afterwards, me and Barry Scott both find ourselves with an arrest warrant. I would like him to explain how he knew who to warrant considering that he had no information on who we were (apart from looking at my car's name potentially).

Anyway, that isn't the main point of this player report. Later on, a different cop catches up to us at villas so we tell him to back off as well. That's when Mintblackbeard pulls up on his motorcycle (which is when the clip starts). As you can see in the clip, I tell him to "fuck off" numerous times under gunpoint, but he backs up slightly and then decides to pull his gun out. This, to me, is a breach of fearRP as he was under gunpoint by two people and he still decides to pull out his weapon, ultimately resulting in his death.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiu8JRIW0iw

Messages In This Thread
[FL:T] mintblackbeard - by James - 07-23-2022, 12:39 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by Pollux - 07-23-2022, 01:39 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by mintblackbeard - 07-23-2022, 01:44 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by Joe Joe - 07-23-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by James - 07-23-2022, 01:53 PM
RE: [FL:T] mintblackbeard - by Joe Joe - 07-24-2022, 02:32 PM