Ban Reason
DA

Staff Member: Violet

Involved users
Violet

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting On Behalf Of Bulldog

Hey,

So I want to apologize for having DA’s and playing on the server while my account is permanently banned. I do not want to justify my actions nor say that I had any right to do them, as there is an obvious logical reason to not evade your current ban.

So a bit about me. I joined back in 2013, and that was where I was first introduced to Fearless by friends. I was known as 99 problems. After a 5-year break, I rejoined back in 2020. I joined with my last old DA after almost a year and I really regret it. I will not create or make any more DA's, as I feel there is no point. Going back was primarily just to see the updates and have a good time. As far as my beef with Violet, it’s very silly looking back at it. I felt bitter due to the blacklists I got, but overall I have no hard feelings towards her anymore.

One thing, with my utter respect there was one DA ban that I had no associate with, as regards to you believing me is solely up to the admins from back then. I saw the individual while I was on one of my DA’s and believed it was “husky”, if that helps. (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=98983)

I can definitely feel that I’ve matured a lot since, I don’t see the point in breaking rules and being mad at someone for silly reasons.

Best regards,
Bulldogg

Messages In This Thread
Bulldog - by TonettaFan #2319 - 07-22-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Bulldog - by Dan - 07-23-2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Bulldog - by Toe Shmicki - 07-31-2022, 08:33 AM