LYNCHY
Hi there Lynchy,

With Dan's permission I'll be dealing with this UBR. As Fearless is a registered business we have not only a moral but legal obligation to ensure people of protected characteristics are protected from hate and discrimination - and what you've done, whether with intent or not, is use these slurs which can be harmful to many.

I'll be honest, I fail to believe you have any interest in being a 'genuine player' otherwise you wouldn't have been banned 4 times for being a racist. Just because you "want to play" it does not mean you get off lightly, otherwise you'll do it again and again - as proven prior. You've realised your mistake, however next time I'd advise you think very carefully about what you're going to say before you say it.

Now answer this for me. What's different now to the last 4 bans? Discrimination, sexism, racism, harassment, all punishments linked to your name yet I'm expected to believe you've changed when you do it time-after-time, again-and-again.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
LYNCHY - by L Y N C H Y - 07-14-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: LYNCHY - by Joe Joe - 07-16-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: LYNCHY - by L Y N C H Y - 07-17-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: LYNCHY - by L Y N C H Y - 07-19-2022, 06:57 AM
RE: LYNCHY - by Joe Joe - 07-19-2022, 09:49 AM