SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60591466

BanID: 85467

Ban Reason
Powergaming

Staff Member: Caesar

Involved users
Just me I guess

Why should you be unbanned?
Summary of the story, I was a citzen, decided that I wanted to play as swat for a while. Went swat, got called over on the radio that there was a raid at Oceanview. I went over there, died in the raid and went back to citizen. The reason for going back to citizen was that all the officers were at Oceanview, so there was nothing for me to do besides sitting in the nexus waiting which I didnt want.

Caesar said that I was the one reporting the weed farm leading to the raid at oceanview (while i was a citizen), which is not true.
Earlier today Caesar and I had an argument over something different, and told me that I was pissing him off when I tried to have a discussion with him, so he obviouslu does not like me at this point.
'
At the end of the talk with Caesar on the roof, he said I would be getting a 1 day ban for powergaming, which I replied "Are you serious" ( Keep in mind this is my first ban in 2400 hours ) he then said "Oh you think it should be longer? Okay" and gives me a 2 day ban simple because he does not like me.

Is this really how we want me to be treating the playerbase? I have been playing on the server since 2013 and never experienced this kind of behaviour from an admin.

Messages In This Thread
Arnskov - by mnbvcxzq - 07-08-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: Arnskov - by Caesar - 07-09-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Arnskov - by mnbvcxzq - 07-09-2022, 08:45 AM
RE: Arnskov - by Caesar - 07-09-2022, 05:15 PM