Unban Request For Blat - 18/02/2012
Your name:Blat (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:4464 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] Soulripper (Admin that banned you)

Server:Both (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:[FL] Lani (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:
- This is unban request for The user: Blat

Hello members and admins of the FL:RP community.

I am here today to talk with you about mistakes. A few months ago, i have disrespected, humiliated and disgraded a friend of mine, Elder.
Before talking about the unban request, i would like to appologize for my inappropriate behavour. Elder, i never meant to hurt you, i have no idea what i was thinking.
Please, no matter if i get unbanned or not, i hope that one day Elder would forgive me. Elder, i am deeply sorry.

A few months ago i've made a kind of a meme, a picture, saying bad things about my dear mate, Elder.
I sent that to a few of my friends, and they brought it to his attention. I really didnt think it would make such an influence, harming my friends like this.
I am so sorry Elder.

Since i wasnt banned for something serious like this, i am a veteran here, and for that, i think you should give me a second chance. But before doing that, i really hope Elder could forgive me, regardless the unban request.

Thank you for your time - Blat

- The text was wirtten by Blat only!, Since hes Forum and Ingame account are banned there is no way of him he can get another chance?

My words:
Blat was a good friend of mine, and good player/rper he don't have alot past bans and he is pretty good trustable player and I do believe he deserves another chance, time have passed and people change.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request For Blat - 18/02/2012 - by CrAzyWirE - 02-17-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: Unban Request For Blat - 18/02/2012 - by bLaT - 02-19-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Unban Request For Blat - 18/02/2012 - by bLaT - 02-19-2012, 06:15 PM