Worldwide Admin applications
Equalizer's Admin Application

Evenin' Fearless,

I'd like to start out with a little about my self.

My real name is Morten, I'm 15(Almost 16) years old and live in Denmark, I go to school every day, Soccer once in a while and play a lot of random computer games.

When I first joined FL, Roleplaying was a completely new thing to me, or Garry's Mod kinda was, I fell in love with the gamemode so fast that I donated after only 30 minutes, I was really planning to stay here for a looong time and I still am.

As some of you already know I started out being what many of you today call a minge. After only a couple month I managed to get a lot of bans and for god sake I regret it.

But one day I got so mad because I thought my ban was unfair that I decided to join with another steam account, I got caught and justice was served. I recieved my last ban. A permanent ban....

That is when I realized how much this community meant to me, I decided to do what I could to comeback, as a new person and thats what I did.

In the period where I was banned I took some time to read and understand every single rule.

I came back, and In only a week I managed to get 10 RP Points, It was like joining Fearless as a new person, since then I've managed to get 29 Points stacked together.

Why am I making this app you might ask?

Well, I think we all know how annoying it is when some rulebreaker decides to ruin every possible RP on the server by starting a massive RDM Spree or something foolish like that..

And thats why Im making this application..

I'd like to be apart of keeping FL clean from those people who basicly isnt here to have fun and RP, I currently have around 800 hours, and that is basicly 2/3 of my Garrys Mod time, I've dedicated 800 Hours of my life to some online community and now I feel like I really wanna make this a better place for those who probably loves it as much as I do.

But yes, back to the serious part. It's true, I have a ridiculous amount of bans, but today I wanted to ignore your limit since I am alive proof having many bans doesnt make you a minge.

I have a lot of spare time since I have no job, on an average day I play around 8-12 Hours also on school days, in the weekends I play all night, untill I fall a sleep thats basicly more than 12 hours.

My native language is Danish, but I would say my English is pretty good for a guy on my age. I use my microphone a lot aswell.

I already try to help the admins as much as I possible can by answering questions in OOC, Helping out on the Forums, Informing people when they do stuff wrong, and ofcouse helping out the people that just joined Fearless for the first time.
I believe its very important for people to get a warm welcome if we want them to stay, because not every new guy have to be a minge.

I'd like to make clear that just because the other guys who made an app got 0 bans or something like that, doesnt mean they will do a better job than me.

Do I have experience in moderating a server?

I've never been admin on a player with this high an amount of players,

I've been admin on several TTT Servers, a couple DarkRP servers, and some random Css servers.

I hope you take my application serious even tho my history isnt the best.

Thank you for reading,

~Equalizer

(I've done some editing since I was not quiet happy about my first app.)

Original Application Here:

Spoiler :
Hello Fearless,

I'll start out with a little about my self.

When I first joined FL back in 2K11 some of you might know I started out being what many of you call a minge in Fearless, I almost had no friends, I was just one of those guys joined a community and donating like a maniac, a lot of that changed when I got a month off.

I came back as a new person, and In only a week I had 10 RP Points, It was like joining Fearless as a new person, since then I haven't really got banned.

Why am I making this app?

Well, I think we all know how pissed you can get when some rulebreaker decides to ruin every possible RP on the server by starting a massive RDM Spree or something foolish like that..

I'd like to be apart of keeping FL clean from those people who basicly isnt here to RP, I currently have around 800 hours, and that is basicly 2/3 of my Garrys Mod time, I've dedicated 800 Hours of my life to some online community and now I feel like I really wanna make this a better place for those who probably loves it as much as I do.

But yes, back to the serious part. It's true, I have a ridiculous amount of bans, but today I wanted to ignore your limit since I have proof that having many bans doesnt make you a minge.

I have a lot of spare time and I basicly spend it all on Fearless, yes. I have no life. My english is pretty good according to my self, Im not member of anything else and Im not planning to join any other community anytime soon. Even tho I am not 16 yet,(In like 3 month)I don't feel like it'll be a huge difference.

Do I have experience in moderating an RP Server?

I've never been admin on a player with this high an amount of players,

I've been admin on several TTT Servers, a couple DarkRP servers, and some random Css servers.

I hope you take my application serious even tho my history isnt the best.

Thank you for reading,

~Equalizer

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Messages In This Thread
Worldwide Admin applications - by SoulRipper - 03-25-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Dubwub - 03-25-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by beflok - 03-25-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Crownguard - 03-25-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Remedy - 03-25-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Sharkie - 03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Jamie - 03-25-2012, 12:03 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Race - 03-25-2012, 12:11 PM