Sniper Skinner, McKendry
(01-19-2021, 08:51 PM)Sniper Skinner Wrote: As admitted in this statement, the suspects were driving on the wrong side of the road. We were aggressive towards them as we already had reports about people in similar cars with weapons so we took every precaution we could. We gave orders to raise their hands so i could handcuff them, when not complied with, I used the taser to be able to handcuff them without a risk of them pulling weapons out. I did not have communications with McKendry at the time and did not expect him to use his baton. The reason we gave them multiple times as seen on their video was that they were recklessly driving (you can hear us say it multiple times) the person arrested for interfering was a 3rd man who wasn't driving.

Out of character my description has corrupt in it meaning my character is often aggressive and short tempered with people when they commit crimes. Them constantly saying they did nothing when we saw them do it (and then admit to it on their statement) would have angered my character. 

Me and a fellow officer then left the scene to go to villas as reports of an armed man there came out leaving McKendry with the men. I didn't know anything which went on from then.

First point to address is that you provided the two men around 5 seconds to respond. 2 different orders were given: against the car or hands up. Both stood against the car. Yet they were still stunned?

Next to this, the rules on corrupt officers do not allow you to scream nor abuse your police equipment, which you clearly did. Nor did you just use the tazer to be able to handcuff, it can be clearly seen that you tazed two man of which one was perfectly following any commands given by the officer.

Rule on corrupt officers:
1. "What you can't do is be rude to people for no reason, although you are corrupt you still don't want to lose your job by being reported."
2. "You also cannot believe you are some god-like figure who is beyond repercussion, this means that you can't go around breaking FailRP and constantly screaming at people"
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]

Messages In This Thread
Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by WhyPhy - 01-19-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Sniper Skinner, McKendry - by Sniper Skinner - 01-19-2021, 09:54 PM