I am Sorry for breaking the rules.
Reminder: I am at my friends and i am posting this request from his account...

Your name: paiN (Steam id STEAM_0:1:28724920)

Your ban ID: 7015

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Toby

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)rp_EvoCity b2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) There were witnesses...

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Ok, let me start. I am going to be very honest, i fucking fell in love with the server. I do not know how a group of people can create so massive scripts and custom skins...
I know i made a big mistake, not knowing roby was an admin but thats still no excuse...I not knowing placed some blocks as a road block, and a guy was calling an admin because of it...I got pissed, and screamed go away.....I didnt listen to toby because i didnt know he was and admin and knew the rules...I read the rules and now understand the ban....

Btw. I played on SammysServer and there wasnt the frozen prop rule so yeah...Sry about that..

I beg you to give me a ban today or tommorow so i can play....But if u think I dont deserver it, then so well be it.

Messages In This Thread
I am Sorry for breaking the rules. - by AleksaKiller - 02-29-2012, 07:49 PM